Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mr Pig Handmade Burger @ Kuching, Best Pork burger Stall in Malaysia

As you know Malaysia is an Islamic Country where majority of our population are Malays, second Chinese, third Indian and fourth others.

Getting a PORK BURGER in all major Fast Food chain like MacDonald's, Burger Kings and others is totally an mission impossible ! Majorities always a winner in the business market ! *headaches*

Whenever I visit Hong Kong, my first stop was to eat MacDonald's Pork Burger !!
Cant help it... I love pork more than chicken... totally prefer Pork Burger than a Chicken Burger. 

Heard of Ninja Joe Pork burger?? I ate once it was totally a nightmare... I rather eat MacChicken from MacDonald's.... Yes..it was that bad..

Till then.. I totally afraid to try any Pork Burger in Malaysia because I think it would be just as horrible as the first. Once Bitten twice Shy !! 

I have also tried those so called *famous* stall like Burger Bakar Abang Burn for their Chicken Burger... totally crap... 
That was when Street Burger became too mainstream.. 

Things Change when I visited my friend in Kuching and he brought me to try Mr Pig Handmade Burger. 



Drum rolls..... ta dak ta dak... 




This is Mr Pig Double Booster ( all in burger with pork and chicken) 
Totally won my heart out ! 

The Pork and Chicken was pan fried to perfection, the tasty juice of the meat just flow through my taste buds... *heavenly* 

Not yet over..... They added Apple Slice into their Pork Burger !! 

The sweetness of the Apple Slice just totally blend so well ! It gave the burger an overall mighty boost to its flavour !! 



Strongly recommend you to try Double Booster Burger Because You can try the best of Both World Chicken and Pork Patty!  RM 7 


These are the Price List. For those who love sweetness in your pork burger, you could opt for an add on of Apple slice ! Guarantee no regret ! 



The Happy Owner ! Caught her big smile :P hehe.. 

I am sure you can totally beat that Commercial Ninja Joe Pork Burger Flat.. So I am  looking forward to see you expanding your stall in KL ! 

Tried Open at Jalan Broga.. hehe.. Sure flood with Students :P 




Near Stutong Wet Market !

For any latest news update please go to

Mr Pig Handmade Burger


Note : For those who really love apple slices in your burger, please come early as sometimes it may be sold out too soon. ( thats what happened in my last day visit in Kuching.. disappointed >< ) 

Love,
Eileen.


*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

1 comment: