Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Food : Jeju Do Korean BBQ and Steamboat


Website such as Groupon, mydeals, living social and so on…. had been offering Big Discount on Food, Cash Voucher, Household items, Fitness Trial and many other more.

And being me, I wouldn’t not want to miss out any good offer!!! 
erhm.... I have purchased more than 10 vouchers alone so far in two months…. hehe….

Two weeks ago I bought a food voucher to dine in Jeju Do, a Korean Restaurant located at Upwtown Damansara Utama.

   




A brief background description.

They have this suction pump to ventilate the air for BBQ sessions.




At least your hair and body doesn’t smell like food after BBQ sessions :)



And is movable ! can move around the stove :)

The Voucher I bought cost RM 18 for two set thus RM9 per person. I can choose the following items below:

   


Tada ! This is what I choose “Jeyuk Bokkuem Set” Price at RM 15.9
Stir-Fried of pork belly slice with red chili pepper paste, vegetable and Korean Traditional chili sauce.


My first impression was…….
I didn’t know the existent of that tiny little Kimchi slot in the middle till I start eating my seaweed..
Being a Kimchi lover, that little amount is quite disappointing *give me more !! *
 
  

It doesn't taste fresh, can see that this Kimchi is gonna turn yellow pretty soon !


The side dishes were seaweed and sausages.
 


Their Seaweed taste too sour for me but the sausages were still ok.

Here comes the main dish! Stir-fried Pork Belly!




It taste not bad.. I like the Chili pepper paste with its Korean Traditional chili sauce. *good combination*  Appetizing and slightly spicy.

Lastly a bowl of hot miso soup

 


Taste good and Not salty.


In my opinion, I would rate it 6/10 as I think there is lots of improvement to make.
To pay for a set that cost RM15.9, fresher Kimchi is needed and better options for its side dishes. At least don’t make the seaweed too sour ??

Sometimes buying discounted Coupons, enable you to enjoy some extra Benefits such getting RM25 Cash Voucher after a minimum spending of RM100 total bill and above after a single receipt.




Sincerely,
Eileen


*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

2 comments: