Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Malaysia Airline Domestic Review


This month is one of my most frequent travel.  I travel  to China, Guiyang, Chongqing and Zhangjiajie.


 After 2 days of rest I flew to Kuching to visit my friends, it was an unexpected trip. Totally unplanned, was quite confused what am I going to do there >< Hopefully my Kuching friends don’t just stuff food into my mouth for this 3 days  * vomit * 

I have been eating a lot in China…. Don’t think my stomach can stand for another round of foods :O 

For my Kuching trip, I took Malaysia Airline Flight. 




    To my Surprise I really enjoy flying with Malaysia Airline though my flight was delay for 40 minutes, which I think is really quite a long wait T.T  

When I enter, I was greeted by the cheerful smile of the cabin crew and to my surprise the whole cabin seat is so colourful !!! 





     I have been to so many airline and I never once came across seat that are covered up with bright colour such as Red, Blue, Green and Orange. 

WoW! Totally brighten up the whole Cabin ! Really does cheer ones up I would said J  
  
   3 Days ago I board domestic Flight of China Eastern airline from Zhangjiajie to Guangzhou.  By comparing this two domestic  Flight ,Malaysia Airline could easily beat them !!  YAY Malaysia Boleh !! 



   I was surprise that an one hour and 45 minutes to Kuching,  Malaysia Airline still served Lunch. I thought I would only be given refreshment like Roti aka Bread  :/  



Was Really Happy when I heard the announcement that  “lunch will be served soon” Because I am very HUNGRY ! hehe..






  It could be because I am hungry, I think that the food served is NICE….I think this dish is Sour Fish Dish. Dislike the vegetables :/  too soggy....



If Malaysia Airline have any cheap tickets flying to international nor domestic, I would definitely take it !! 
BUT please No DELAY again okay !! :/ 



I hope that Malaysia Airline could give more promotion for both international flight and domestic flight!



I would love to travel with you again !! 

Flight taken to Kuching is MH2520

Overall rating was 6/10  

Lower rating due to Flight delay. 

2 comments:

  1. M'sia Airline is quite nice, they give you ice cream after you meals too I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do !! love ice cream on the air ^^

    ReplyDelete