Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blogging my Travelling Experience...Challenged Accepted !!


Havent tried blogged about any of my previous travelling before, which makes me regretting it now.
I dont know why I didn't think about the idea on jotting down where I have been what did I do during my travelling to a foreign place.
I tried to remember now which part of smaller town I been too, I couldn't.... *what a waste!!*

Thus for this First time I am going to try blog all about it when I am back.

To not forget about the details, I have prepared myself a Travelling note book and a few extra pens
yeah... getting into serious mood now.. *erhmm*


I hope that with this Notebook, I can jot down any important information and to share my valuable experience with you all. *finger crossed*

Will update soon about my trip to ........ !! Wont tell you where am I going, shall keep it as a surprise !!

See ya !!!

Warmest Regards,
Eileen

2 comments: