Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Travelling to China with Hada Labo Air BB Review

A Good night rest could lead to much glower and healthier looking skin.

BUT this doesn't applied during travelling due to environment changes and shorter sleeping time especially when you have a tight schedule.

Your Skin might turn up looking uneven and you might even get some surprise pops of pimples onto your face ! * Women nightmare !!*

When I was travelling in China, I was so terrified with its public toilets !!

That awful smell can be sniff from a distance, trust me I almost puke out when I saw a few some %$!£@ lying beside the toilet bowl..... Sanitary here is insanity !!

This nightmare cause to me to drink less water in order to avoid going to China Public Toilet..Yes it was that bad T.T

Hectic travelling and changes of food habit bring damage to my skin...

China Food is generally are oily, spicy and salty... not a good healthy option for skin.

In this Trip I try out Hada Labo Air BB Cream !


                                                  Taken while cursing at Yangzte River ! Longest river in Asia.


     
I bought it at a last minute a day before my trip, was hoping it could bring my skin back to a much even skin tone ! It didnt disappointed me at all ! Love it :)




This is my before picture. You can clearly see an uneven tone impact from just after 4 days of travelling! And yes...pimples pop out too! small small ones... *scream*






On Century Sun Cruise, room Balcony



After applying, skin feel soft and hydrated *bless*
I felt my skin is back in action !! No more uneven tone nightmare !!

Hada Labo Air BB Cream comes in 10-in-1 Function

1. Brighten Complexion
  ( Yes! Just compare my before and after picture!  )

2. Perfects Skin Tone
( Yes! its obvious! )

3. Concealer
( Yes! pimples is covered up ! )

4. Whitening
 (Yes!)

5. UV Protection
( Yes! It contain SPF50+PA+++)

6. Hydrate
( Yes, I have wore it for more than 17 hours during my travelling, skin feels good.)

7. Anti-Aging
 ( not so sure, just recently use the product)

8. Oil Control
 ( I think it did fairly well as I can feel some oiliness after 5 hours )

9. Minimizes Pores
( Yes, definitely! )

10. Anti-Oxidant
 (Yes! It contain Vitamin C)

Overall rating is 9/10 ! -1 because I hope it can control my oily face better !

I really like it very much, it had help me a lot during my travelling especially during photo taking sessions. I don't feel shy anymore in front of the camera !

Previously I use a Korean Brand BB cream, called Holika Holika.
It had a smell.. like chemical smell... I dont like it at all. Its feel heavy after applying on my face.
Hada Labo BB Cream feels light on my skin !



With Hada Labo Air BB I feel confidant at all time in front of the camera! 


I cant remember how much was the price I bought, I think it was around RM55.9
Available at most Watson and Guardian outlet. 


Go be Confidant and Beautiful at anytime anywhere ! 
Elena.




Note: All pictures taken didn't went through any sort of photoshop process.

No comments:

Post a Comment