Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Terrible Experience Eating Buffet in China at Hotel Sunshine and Resort, Zhangjiajie, China

Eating Buffet is always an Enjoyable and Exciting Experience!

Enjoyable moment when YOU CAN EAT ALL YOU CAN :P *tummy full full*

And Exciting moment waiting for you to try Various Food *plenty of food choices to pick and taste*

When I was in China, ZhangJiaJie, my Tour Guide suggested us to eat Buffet.

I was thinking "Hey, that would be a great idea *havent tried any local buffet before*"

Not a bad idea too, can fill up tummy !

So I book a place for my buffet dinner in my own Hotel Sunshine and Resort, Zhangjiajie which a LOCAL 5 STAR HOTEL

Result : DAMAGED of 158Yuan ( RM84.95 ) *Heart Pain* 心很痛啊!!





Look at the above Picture :

Buffet Start from : 6pm and End at 9pm

I went in about 6:50pm, what I saw was.......



Empty !! 




Empty T.T 



Empty Again ........



Empty too....
                                                                   



Few pieces left....



Sushi Gone.. in second...




Manage to get Unagi after waiting for 30mins!!  phew.. it was nice ~ 




Majority of the dessert gone too... left Chocolate tart..



Ice cream pun tak ada... Adui... just 7:20pm ~~



Nothing left......



left sugar water??? anyone?? swt...


few stalks of mushroom...  


Is really pathetic........ didnt take others empty plate... no standard at all / 太没碎准!! Come on is a Five Star Hotel !!! I did not went to a cheap Restaurant man!! I didnt pay 50 Yuan ok??





They even label the Food Wrongly.. What if Someone is allergic to some food.. you would never know... The food was actually Stir Fried Potatoes not Abalone Mushroom. 



Does this look like Fried Potato to you??? Is Sausages !!

Note : Label mistake shouldn't taken lightly... Recently there is a young girl age 13 years old pass away due to peanuts allergy. * improper food label *



The Hotel Restaurant  had failed to provide a five star service.

Food was not refill.. only after I had raised my voice saying.. 

"你看看。。现在才是七点半。。这么可以甜品没了!! 你们九点才关门啊!!"

"Is only 7:30pm... Your Buffet end at 9pm... how can your dessert so fast finish already !! "


After that they decided to refill up the dessert.. Manage to eat a few >< 

I dont know whether this same incident happened in other part of China province. 

As you can see.. even a five star hotel can cheat your money.... what about others... hmmmm... 

Majority of the diners are China People, can identified through their ascent... 

They are one of the fastest Food grabber... They Push you!! 

 Especially those Aunty.. they literally would use their butt and kick you out !! 

Note : Ang mo lang aka Caucasian, you are definitely going to lose this battle... I strongly advise you to think twice before you enter any buffet in China. 


Overall Experience was really Bad.... 






3 comments:

  1. Food labeling part reminds me of how a zoo in China tried to pass a dog off as a lion and was exposed. China imitation goods to a whole new level!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that news too! Hope China can improve more on its moral side !

      Delete
  2. I think if they do,they will be on par with USA or better.

    ReplyDelete