Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

China Eastern Airline International Review

Majority of my friends flying to China used China Eastern Arline a.k.a 中国东方航空公司.


One of the reason is that they provide many domestic routes to most province in China and its much cheaper than other commercial flight.

My whole flight experience gives me a feel like I am getting on an Air Asia flight but a much better one because they provide meals which Air Asia doesn't.

Whereas if you use a non-china airline, flight routes are limited to only major city such as Beijing, Shanghai and others.





This is my first time boarding on China Eastern Airline flying to Guangzhou and then taking a connecting flight to Guiyang.

When I first board the plane, I quickly notice the look of the cabin crew, they look kinda tired.

Well I presume working under a china company can be quite tired-some.

Service was just bearable, I guess you can't ask much with the price you pay.



The meal was bearable.


Usually Chinese Cuisine is served.


The plane looks quite old..having weird sound when departure and landing ><


The wings looks old too....hmm.. perhaps a soon retired airplane ??

 Flight Overall experience was 5/10.

Cheap and bearable flight.





No comments:

Post a Comment