Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Magnum Ice Cream Review : Magnum Gold ?!


Recently I have seen so many of my friends in FB liking  the new Magnum Gold Ice Cream Page !! 

So I decided to do a review on it ;) 


The price is slightly more expensive than the usual Magnum range. 

To be exact more expensive by RM0.50


Magnum Ice Cream is considered as a premium brand ice-cream as its chocolate are imported from Belgian.

Thus this explained why the taste and the price different compare to usual brands :)  





Ek ek ek.... got valid excuse to eat Ice Cream :D 

Woots Happy !!! 




Classic yellowish gold colour ! Looks premium ;) 

What to expect from Magnum Gold ? 

Smooth Vanilla Ice Cream with a swirl of delicious caramel, all covered in golden dipped milk chocolate. 

After tasting this, according to Magnum you might consider " it as good as gold"





First bite on the coating and it does taste "good as gold" :D 

I really love the coating it taste really delicious !

Great combination of the sweet white chocolate with the vanilla ice-cream :) 




This picture is taken from their Magnum FB page : 

Try to compare my picture below with this ! 

It looks different... or maybe is something got to do with my photographic skills *opps*



I try to bite more, but I could only see a "slight" swirl caramel filling inside the ice cream :( 




Is not what I expected on the inside filling because the picture taken from Magnum FB picture were quite different, in my opinion. 


Oh well.. overall it taste good ! 

Taste : 7/10 

I can say is worth for a try, what do you think ??



Love,
Elena 


For more information : 




*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment