Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Guide on Semenyih Food : Brogla Restaurant#Lunch#Dinner#1


I have eaten this place for dinner countless time, didn't took much food pictures in this place because at that time I never thought I would blog about food in Semenyih  >< 

Sorry guys if you are looking for food picture, I only have 1 food picture :/ 

But no worries stroll down and I will tell you what is nice to order ;) 



Environment : 




Most of the time, the owner of the restaurant would give free tea for students ;) 




Food : 


Simple and nice Tia Pan Tofu :) 



Food I recommend : 

Vegetable : 

Potatoes leaves or Paku Pakis either plain stir fry or with belacan! YUM!  


Fish : 

Tilapia can be plain steam or with tom yum sauce and others 

Claypot Catfish, a must to order !! You won't regret! the meat taste succulent !

Toufu :

Tia Pan Toufu or Homemade Toufu with mince meat 

Pork : 

Marmite Pork Rib 

Thai Pork Rib

Chicken: 

Butter Chicken 


There are still other nice dishes you can try too, this is entirely based on my preferences ;) 


Hope you have a wonderful enjoyable evening dinner at Brogla, Broga !


Sincerely, 
Eileen 

Opening hours : 

Lunch time from 11pm onwards to 2pm (rough estimation)

Dinner time from 6pm to 9pm ( rough estimation) 


Location : 


Is along the way from Broga Hill main road, just go straight, you will pass by a T junction which said go to Seremban. Ignored that and just go straight from T-junction about 1.5km !

I hope you can find your way there, any information you need just give me a comment and I will try my best to help you out. 





 *Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.



No comments:

Post a Comment