Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hohoemi Cafe Organic Shop Review @ Glomac Damansara




Recently Hohoemi Cafe Organic Shop selling 50% off cash voucher through Living Social (click to check whether the deal is still on)  thus I bought two cash vouchers to try out its food ! 

Its been so long I didn't try out organic food because it was just too expensing for me :( 

A few snap shots of the environment : 










They have a corner for customer who wished to buy organic products. 




Here come my food review : 


White Rice -RM 3.5



Dandelion with Rose Flower Bud -RM10

Refreshing tea with a nice fresh smell from the rose buds!

I like it :D

Taste : 7/10 



Kong Po Style Chicken-RM25

I love this dish the most, is one of the best Kong Po style chicken I have ever tasted ;) 

The chicken served here eats organic food, thus that explained the hefty price tag for a small portion.

The chicken is tender and the sauce was spicy enough !

A very appetising dish :) 

Taste : 7/10

Claypot Tauhu - RM20

The tauhu is homemade, it taste smooth. 

 The sauce taste quite plain for my liking. 

I think it would be taste nicer if I order another dish where the tauhu is fried which the waiter did recommended to me. 

Taste : 5/10 

Mixed Trio Mushroom : RM 23

The sauce taste alike with the Claypot Tauhu, taste plain. 

Quite disappointed with this dish because there is more enoki mushroom than others. 

Taste : 4/10

For that price tag, I expected more... but is organic price >< 


Opera Cake-Complimentary 


Taste nice, I like the chocolate topping :) 

I saw the price of this opera cake it cost RM10.9 

Note : No rating were given to the Opera cake as it was a complimentary dessert from the Owner.  



Love, 
Elena 

For more information : 


Check if the deal of 50% cash voucher is still on in Living Social !!

Parking wise is not cheap, I paid 2.50 on the first hour >< 

So far there is ample of parking space during weekends and lots of CCTVs in the parking floor! 





*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment