Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Bua Thai Cuisine Bistro Review @ Damansara Uptown





Bua Thai Cuisine Bisto a new Thai restaurant in Damansara Uptown. 

Food Voucher can be purchased @ half price from Groupon ! 

Purchase fast as is ending soon in 3 days time ! 




Here is a few snapshots of its environment. 





Here is a few snapshots of its Menu. 






















Interesting things I found in this restaurant !! 







They have 3 microwaves! 

Well, I can't denied they need it because we customer sometimes can be quite impatient haha!





Look at this : 

B09 Tiger Btl = RM10 

OFFER : 

Tiger Bucket (4 Btl) = RM40


This definitely is not an Offer!!! 






Now here is the food....




Tom Yum Goong- RM16 

I think is quite expensive for such a small portion of Tom Yum Soup.

Its spicy at first but it subside after awhile. 

Felt that it could be better, I think because I have eaten the award winning Tom Yum Soup from Bangkok before thus I have a higher expectation. 

Taste : 5.8/10






Green Curry Chicken - RM 16 

Taste milky and it only have a few small pieces of chicken :( 

Overall is nice.

Taste : 6/10




Thai Jasmine Rice - RM2.5 

A normal home cooked rice...




Kangkung Belacan- RM10 


The sauce tastes salty. 

I personally wish the Kangkung were cooked even longer.


Taste : 4/10


Thai Omelette- RM8

It taste like usual home cooked egg :) 

Taste : 6/10 


Khoo Neeo Mamuang - RM12 

I like the mango it taste sweet :D

The sticky rice were cooked just right! 

Taste: 6.5/10


I asked the chef why there isn't any coconut milk pour onto of the sticky rice which usually done by other Thai restaurant. 

Her replied was the sticky rice and coconut milk were cooked together thus she didn't pour coconut sauce onto it. 


Here is the receipt. 




There is still room to improve for this restaurant. 

Food wise fairly well. 

The waiters and waitresses might get stress up during peak hours as they were fairly new. 

Thus please be patient with them and give them a chance when they make mistake. 

The waitress that attend to me was panicked and she couldn't even write my orders properly. 

I told her to be calm and not to be panicked. 

In the end, she asked me to write the order for her instead. 

First time writing my own order..haha! 




Information : 

Address : No. 70G, Jalan SS21/62, Damansara Utama Petaling Jaya 47000 

Google Map : Click here !

Facebook : Click here !




Warmest Regards, 
Elena.


*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment