Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Burger King Review : Ninja Deluxe Chicken Versus Burger King Grilled Chicken




Was walking around One Utama, while passing through Burger King, my eyes were fixed on the delicious looking burger king poster !! Damm poster -.-! 

Temptation just pull me straight into ordering Burger King Ninja Deluxe Chicken ><! 



I noticed that they love to put lots of mayonnaise onto the burger. 

For my health sake, I usually told them no mayonnaise for my burger. 

But for this new try out, I shall just follow how it was served. 

I don't want to interfere on my food judgement :P

Almost every Burger King outlets had this open concept where customers are able to view their own orders in process ! 





Fries with chilli taste good ;) 




For this review, I will compare Ninja Deluxe Chicken vs usual all time fav BK Grilled Chicken ! 


Ninja Deluxe Chicken -RM13.95

Versus 


Burger King Grilled Chicken- RM5.95 ( not sure) 




As usual, the chicken patty tastes tender and grilled to perfection !  :)

This is a standard burger where it just contain cabbages, tomatoes, mayonnaise and chicken patty.

Taste : 6.5/10 

It was given a rather high rating because it really amazed me (still) that is just a normal burger which doesn't contain extra added ingredients such as mushroom, hash brown and etc 
AND it tastes GOOD! 



Ninja Deluxe Chicken 

Difference between the Burger King Grilled Chicken was

(1)  it has a charcoal buns (nothing to shout about)
(2) A tastier and much tender chicken thigh (I love it) 

But the SAD thing was the SAUCE  taste salty T.T 

Taste : 4/10 

The drink that come with the set (no picture, sorry), taste so sweet !! Sweeter than cola :/


I felt that I was always got con by big franchises with their professional photograph skills.

Look at the chicken patty ! It looks so different :( 

Or maybe is just me felt it was different -.-!





Winner Goes to...........BK Grilled Chicken :D 



YAY! My fav BK burger :P



Best Regards, 
Eileen 


For more information : Burger King Malaysia Facebook
                                                 Burger King Malaysia Official Website




*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment