Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Guide on Semenyih Food : Kopitiam#Breakfast#1


Hello :) 

I have been in Semenyih for almost nearly 4 years and when I graduate soon I would definitely miss this Coffee Shop a lot ! It served one of the best Morning Breakfast in Semenyih ! 

The environment remind me when I was young in my dad village where everything is simple. 

Just a good cup of Teh and a Roast Kaya Bread or Steam one is enough to fill your tummy up! 



Kedai Kopi Kim Hing 




Steam Bread with butter and kaya !



Kaya Toast Bread with Butter and Kaya 


Lastly My favourite Morning cup of Teh :D 


Hopefully you guys could enjoy a great breakfast too with your friends !


Best Regards, 
Eileen 

 Information :

They open as early as 6 am in the morning till about 10 I think **

Location :



*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment