Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Manmaru Review @ Midvalley


I wanted to eat Le French Wrap, a well known restaurant known for their crepes but I couldn't find it in The Gardens even though I have their address in my hands. 

Is it their, The Gardens outlet have closed down? Please tell me if you know! 

So I went around to look for food and somehow ended up in midvalley at Manmaru. 







Their Lunch Bento, quite affordable with 4 different type of food in one set. 




However, I was looking something soupy at that time so I ordered :




Spicy Beef Udon with Kimchi - RM 16.90

The texture of the udon is smooth and you will get the tendency to slurp it all into your mouth haha! 

Beside that, its udon has a QQ texture and the thickness of the udon is just right.

However the slice beef is a bit tough, I wished they marinate it :( 

Lastly the broth taste good ! *thumbs up* 




Green Tea- RM2 




Deng Deng !!!!! 




Are you all ready for this challenge??? 

I probably will able to complete this challenge if I were starved myself for 3 days two nights xD 

Here is the catch : 

1. Free only if you are able to finish the dish (both udon and soup ) within 10 minutes 

2. The big bowl Udon challenge comprises of : 

Udon (1kg) 
Clear Soup (1 Litre) 
Hanjuku tamago (1 nos) 
Spinach (25 gram) 
Leeks (25 gram)

3. Lastly if you failed, you got to paid the price of the bowl of udon which is worth RM33.80.



Overall, I enjoy my udon session ! 

And I hope you will too :) 



Love, 
Elena 

Address : 

S-045A Mid Valley 

Phone number : 

03-2201 1663

Website : 


Facebook Page: 



*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.










  

No comments:

Post a Comment