Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bisou- Under the "10 Simply Addictive Red Velvet Cakes"

Upon reading a post from open rice titled "10 Simply Addictive Red Velvet Cakes", I quickly browse the nearest out of the top 10, which turn out to be at Bisou, One Utama Shopping Complex.



While I was running my errands in One Utama, I secretly drop by at Bisou to take away one red velvet cup cakes. You must be thinking why so secretive, its because I am on diet yet such sweet craving over thrown me *faint* :(





My Verdict: 

The frosting is a cream cheese base, which is too creamy for my liking :( 

On the other hand, the bonus point was this cupcake wasn't so sweet! Its hard to find a cupcakes that aren't so sweet. 

Overall the cupcake is moist and is worth for a try especially for those who are looking for something that is not so sweet ones :) 


Love, 
Elena



*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.




No comments:

Post a Comment