Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ying Ker Lou Review @ The Curve



I have passed by this restaurant for a couple of times whenever I use the connecting bridge from Ikano Power Centre to The Curve, it didn't catch my attention until I saw this: 






Hm... quite affordable with the offer and the food served with no MSG *bonus point*

 Since I was craving for something soupy for lunch, this is a perfect choice for me and it was :D


Ordered two noodles soup :




Hakka Handmade Pan Mee-RM6

Thumbs up for the soup! 

The Pan Mee was a bit undercooked, got to chew chew.




Kueh Teow Pork & Sausage (Soup)-RM6

My favourite of the day, the broth is delicious and full of flavour :) 




Luo Mi Ji-RM5

Taste good too :) 



Mochi with Black Sesame Paste-RM5

Too bitter for my liking :( 

 but the Mochi taste good and it has a QQ texture 




Braised Snow Pear with Rock Sugar & Snow Fungus (Cold)

Thumbs up :) 


Hope you enjoy this review ! 


Love, 
Elena

Address: 

Lot 138 & 139, Level 1, 
The Curve Shopping Mall, 
No. 6, Jalan PJU 7/3, Petaling Jaya, 
Mutiara Damansara, 47810

Operating Hours: 

10am to 10pm

Phone Number:

03-77294229 







*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.









1 comment: