Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ergorapido plus lithium 2in1 ! A Vacuum Cleaner that I cant live without it !





So for those who don't know me well..... you probably wouldn't how obsess am I with the cleanliness of my Room especially My **Toilet** ><

Former ex bathroom mate... I think you know what I am I talking about.. hahaha..

On my 21st Birthday I even get myself a Vaccum Cleaner for myself... WTF.... I should request for a gold chain or something more valuable right???? *face palm* in this case a failed Finance student !


So yeah.. here goes my 21st Birthday Present ! Ergorapido plus lithium 2in1 ^^





 Ergorapido plus lithium 2in1 is a CORDLESS Vacuum Cleaner!! 

You know when things became Cordless life get easier and faster..*YAY* 

Simple example.. Imagine your handphone have to connect to a power source everything you need to use it... Get what am I talking about? :P 

Girls like me that have long hair tends to drop hair everywhere anywhere...*Big Problem* 

After I purchased this....ek ek ek... Everything is fast action..


Step 1 take Vacuum --- Step 2 On button--- Step 3 place it back to the power station for recharged. 



For those who is concerned that whether the hair will stuck on the brush, no worries you just have to press the corner of the brush and it will help you to clean it *YAY* 


Beside that you can unplug the middle section and it will become like this.... 




Things get really easy with this, 

Student who uses eraser, the end product would be those bits and bits left over eraser??

Like this one? 




Use this and Vacuum it away !!  



Ta Da everything is clean now ^^ 



Lastly this portable Vacuum comes with two accessories attached on the power station. 



These are the two accessories. 

You can use these accessories to clean your car seat or narrow section! very useful !! 







So did I regret buying this Ergorapido plus lithium 2in1 that cost around RM 700??

Answer no.. because after months of using it... I have clearly maximising my utility as I felt vacuuming my room has become a daily activity for me. 

Beside that it has a Five year Warranty ^^v 

Horray ! To wireless Vacuum Cleaner :D 


I purchase this @ Harvey Norman Malaysia, you can add on Money to get an extended Warranty. 



With Love
Elena. 









No comments:

Post a Comment