Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Burger that is Way better than myBurgerLab@Seapark 2013 !!

I have finally tried the famous myBurgerLab and ohh...boy... I was totally disappointed :(

This make me miss Mr Pig Burger so much !! This is the link that I have previously posted on Mr Pig Handmade Burger.

Perhaps my expectation is just too high on myBurgerLab.

I order Spicy Hawaii 2.0 Chicken Burger (mild), the problem is it, it stated that my patty was a grilled patty!! But when i tasted it, it taste only 10% grilled. For the balance 90% it taste more like steam chicken rather than a juicy grilled chicken. Total damage RM 15 for a burger T.T


After I finished my meal, a lady from myBurgerLab staff approached me and ask me how was the meal. I replied her that it was just ok. She asked why? I told her about my opinion about the patty.

Her replied was oh.. she responded by explaining the chicken patty was actually being sort like "smoothen" it (I don't really get it) before it was grilled. She did admit that the patty was only grilled awhile though. So isn't that become a halfway grilled chicken patty instead??

For those who know about it, please explain it to me!!  :/


Due to the fact that I miss Mr Pig Handmade Burger too much, my friend actually bought Mr Pig Handmade Burger Patty and brought it all the way to Kuala Lumpur from Kuching. *felt so lovely*

Is time to make a replica of Mr Pig Burger !!!!

Firstly, you will need the following ingredients :




Gardenia Bread or any other brand



Cheese Slices and BBQ sauce



Butter or Margarine 


Most important ingredients the MR PIG PATTIES both chicken and beef!!


Firstly, add butter into the non-stick pan  


**Sizzling in process**


Wait till the patties turn slightly brown and its done! 




Spread your egg widely



Add the cooked patties, one chicken and one beef patty. Add the slice cheese in between the patties.


Try to wrap it up with the omelette 


Add BBQ sauce and put the bread in between the patties ! Walo ~!! 
IS DONE !! YUMMY !! 


Even-though this is just a plain bread, not crayon colour nor charcoal colour, the main ingredient is still the most crucial part! The Patties are just so juicy :D 



Thanks to MrPigHandmadeBurger you have make my day :D 

Goodbye myBurgerlab and Burger Kaw Kaw :P 





With Love, 
Elena 

*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.


No comments:

Post a Comment