Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

La Risata @ Medan Damansara Review ! (Italian Cuisine)



I have'nt been home for almost 3 weeks since the start of my semester ! *Miss Home*


Yesterday night, my mum gave me a surprise by treating me a "luxurious supper"! I call it  "Luxurious" because is a totally a Once a Blue Moon kind of thing that my mum would treat me for Pizza and Dessert at a hefty Price Tag :O  


We Drove to La Risata to "Tao Pao" aka Take Away Pizza and Dessert!


La Risata served Authentic Italian Dishes ranging from Traditional Wood Fired Oven Thin & Crispy Pizzas to Pasta, Meat and Seafood Dishes. Wait...They served wine too !







I reached there about 9pm and is very crowded ! 
I like the atmosphere ! *Rustic Hearty and Good*




I order Pizza Funghi and a dessert called Zucotto ! 

La-Risata is the Winner of the Best Italian by TimeOut Kuala Lumpur Food.




Waited For Half an Hour for take away.



Pizza Funghi consist of mushroom, tomato paste and mozzarella cheese.

The best thing about this Pizza is that the mushroom is so juicy that it blend so well with its thin crust ! 

Not bad... I gave a higher 1 point rating because it uses traditional method of wood fired oven which helps to boost up the flavour ! 

Price: RM25
Rating : 7







This is Zucotto !
Description : Liqueur dome cake filled with chocolate & vanilla cream with almond, hazelnut & chocolate bits


I love liquor mix with dessert ! Somehow it blend so well with cakes and pudding ! :D
The Chocolate Filling taste so delicious especially with a hint of liquor together ! *MMmmmm*

Price: 18
Rating : 8  






Lastly.... With Pizza And Dessert.... all you need is red wine to complete this Lovely Supper :D 




Information : 

Website: La Risata
Facebook : La Risata






*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment