Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Friday, November 27, 2015

VietThai @ TTDI Review


It's on a Friday night, hungry and clueless *as usual*  

Randomly called up a friend and asked for dinner... he said YES! *thank god*

Got picked up and he has no idea where to eat as well... *happened always*

As we exited from Taman Tun housing area, I saw this bright lighted "VietThai" restaurant, instantly I say "LETS TRY THAT" *too hungry I supposed*




Chef Kam Story! 

This is my first time trying a combination of both Vietnamese and Thai food. 

I am equally excited how it would taste like after reading his story *higher expectation*


As usual, lesson 101 when trying a random restaurant : 

Choose the cheapest or average * okay.. its me... I have a smaller budget*

Logically, you don't want to spend big and get disappointed right?  *simple ;) *

Their prices ranges from 18 till 75 ringgit *if I remembered correctly*



You will be given 4 selection of sauces : Red cili Padi Nam Pla, Garlic Nam Pla, Green Cili Padi Nam Pla and Ground Chili Powder. 




Description below : 





I ordered "Vietnamese Seafood Vermicelli Noodle Soup" @ 25 

It came in a BIG BOWL! but portion wise remain average *surprised!!* 

Seafood taste fresh, the soup taste rather simple with a hint of sourish taste 

Recommend for people who like a simple bowl of soup or rather people who just recovered from sickness and cant eat spicy stuff, this would be perfect for you as well. 

I am a type of person who like stronger flavour thus not recommended for people who are like me :)




If is too plain for you, add on this mind blowing sauces into your soup

*instant new burst of flavours*

My personal favourite is Garlic Nam Pla :D 






My friend ordered "Tom Yum Seafood Rice" @ RM18

Straight to the verdict " Thumbs UP "

As I have mentioned I like a stronger taste, thus this is perfect for me ! 

Its a bit spicy, seafood taste fresh, right balance of Tom Yum flavour and the rice were fried well together with all the ingredients :D 

Readers go for this !! *is a why not question now* hahaha





Overall its an enjoyable evening with good food...

It keep up with its promises ! 

Will visit here again to try other dishes :)



Information below : 

Address: 4, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman, Kuala Lumpur, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000

Facebook : Click here

Phone number : 03-7733 7718


Hope you guys enjoy as much as me :) 


Lots of love, 
Elena 




*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment