Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Friday, December 4, 2015

Hubba Hubba @ Invito Hotel Suites, Lorong Ceylon



Its Friday !! *Yay!! * 

Question: Where for lunch ??? 

My colleague introduced me to Hubba Hubba @ Invito Hotel Suites at Lorong Ceylon. 


We opt for an outdoor setting since I almost freeze to death in my office. *cold*


Most of my colleagues opt for their Today's Set Lunch as it is the most ideal choice. *affordable* 


Things to note, you only can choose either Greek Salad or Chocolate Mousse, it is stated on the left side corner of the menu. 






There were few selections of teas such as English tea, Jasmine tea and etc. 

This is a cup of English tea. 

They provide 3 types of sugar namely white sugar, brown sugar and artificial sweetener. 




Salad taste good and fresh :) 

I like the way they put the balsamic vinegar at the side because some people may not like it in their salad. 




Seafood Themedo Pasta worth for a try! 


Its a creamy based pasta with considerably amount of fresh seafood. 



Black Spice North Chicken with Lentil Rice 

I like the taste of sour & sweet pineapple along with the black spice chicken. 

However, I felt it was a bit on a salty side. 

Those who cant stand saltiness in their food, would advise you to not order this. 



Lastly, chocolate mousse. 

Taste good !

Not too sweet and it complete the set lunch meal with a smile on my face :)  


'


Address : Ground Floor, Invito Hotel Suites, 1 Lorong Ceylon, Kuala Lumpur. Daily, 7am-2am

Facebook : Click here 


I really like the environment here, its cosy and its a good way to end your last lunch of your working week with your colleagues. 

Hope you guys enjoy it here too :) 

Lots of love, 
Elena. 



*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment