Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Cafe Chaiwalla & Co. Review @ The Curve


Is a beautiful Saturday morning and here am I @ The Curve in-front of Chaiwalla & Co. 

Apparently they are very well known among PJ people or KL people due to their unique design concept which is known as Malaysia very first container Cafe. 

Which make me curious whether their unique design is par with what beverage they are offering! 







Those who are curious on how they derived their name cafe name "Chaiwalla & Co." 

Please refer below: 








I straight away fall in love with their beverage system because at last there is a cafe where I can adjust the sweetness level. Is not that I am a diabetes, but hey now people with diabetes can drink here! *thumbs up to Chaiwalla& Co.* 

I just cant stand when a drink is too sweet :/





My morning drink : Thai Milk Tea 

Verdict: I love the intense thick flavour from the Tea which infused perfectly with the milk. 
It definitely taste better than any sort of shop similar to Gongcha or Chatime. 

Will definitely purchase this again :) 





A little confession to make, I know I have been missing for quite sometime, however I will try my best to update my blog regularly *pinky promise* 


Lots of love from, 
Elena 




Information: 

Chaiwalla & Co Container Cafe
Ground Floor (outdoors), The Curve, Mutiara Damansara
Daily, 10am-10pm









*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.









No comments:

Post a Comment