Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Bucket of To Do List before I turn 25 years old.

My to do to list !! To be achieved before the age of 25 years old :_)

1. To climb up to the top of Mount Kinabalu !  
    Widely known as the 5th tallest mountain in South East Asia. 
    Close enough for me to challenge myself and something to be proud off!

2. To hike along Tai Long Wan trail, Hong Kong. 
   A 12km long trail where you can see beautiful coastline, mangroves and a chain of some of the                     
   beautiful beaches! I am so excited for this! :D 

3. To have a one week off to either Korea or Japan. Will persuade my mum to let me go to Japan! 
     She is worried about the radiation exposure :( 
     I have been wanting to travel to Japan for ages but Korea will do so too because I love Korea      
     food!  
    Oh..maybe before entering to Korea or Japan, I shall consider to drop by to Ningbo, China to visit 
    my squash buddies, erhmm.. to get free breakfast, lunch and dinner from someone who is earning 
    big bucks !! $$$$  "you know who you are" hahahaha! 

4. To lose another 8kgs!! Just want to fulfil my childhood dream! 
    Been fat since young :(  Going to make sure that I have utilised my gym membership! 

5. To join a few (at least twice each year) marathon run and collect those awesome medals! 
    Keeping my stamina up :D hmm.. I shall consider joining international marathon once I have   
    achieved the normal running stamina!! which is able to run 6 km in 30 minutes :O
     

Overall, I will have to be extra careful with my spending T.T 
Though I am working now but I have chosen the road not taken where I have decided to take an offer that gives me the lowest salary and benefits among others :/
Thus I will have to cultivate a thrifty habit!! Less outside food, more home food. 


I can do this !!! 

Starting with my first successful 6.5km IEM Marathon Run with my fellow buddies :D




Thanks Siaw Wee (left) , who encourages me to run for this marathon!! 

Without you, I couldn't even believe that I am able to achieve this :) 



Love, 
Elena 



1 comment:

  1. Nice list! I want to be a part of at least 2 of the first 3 in your list :P

    You are welcome :)) Next up Viper!

    P.S you look amazing in ur bro's wedding pic!

    ReplyDelete