Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Mail for SW #1

This blogpost contain very strong "Malaysian English Accent"
 Please bear with it if you would like to read further. Thanks :) 


Reply : 

Dear Siaw Wee, 

     It was my pleasure to be able to welcome you here and to bring some warm and homy feeling to you in this bustling city! I hope that you have a very enjoyable experience during your stay here. So I will be seeing you staying somewhere near me again right in future? hehe..  

    For these past 3 months, you have really grown up quite a lot! Mature and getting prettier! Erhmm... especially your driving skills. Cant believe that you are so brave enough to lift up your hand and wave to the driver when he doesn't let you to switch to his lane. I was like "Oh My Goodness" and quickly move my face to the other direction. Just incase if that driver is some KL gangsters hahaha!!

    It was such a blessing for me to have you in KL! I have meet lots of awesome new friends through you and also get to learn a new team sport called "Touch Rugby"!! Other than that, we both have successfully uploaded two videos into youtube. YAY!! It was such an enjoyable experience in making those videos! Thanks for your encouragement!

   You are now in your final year, you better "pull up your sock" and work hard to get the best result that you are hoping for! And I want to see you in five years time with a tittle IR! Jia You ah!! xD  

   Every once a blue moon will come back and visit you all!! Erhmm... not that I "bo heart" only come once a blue moon but because you all will be busy ma :_D Pai seh..if I disturb busy student. 

   All the best in your studies! And remember to call/text/whatsapp/FB me anytime if you need me :) 

Best Regards, 
Eileen 


PS: You are missing out in our escape room team!!  



No worries, if you ever have decided to come back KL to work, I will belanja you one entrance ticket! *bribing* 





1 comment:

  1. Aww :) missing the times when we hang out and trying out new restaurants ! I'll visit soon too :>

    ReplyDelete