Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Matcha Hero Kyoto @ Pavilion, Tokyo Street

Hello Everyone !!

I know its been a long time since I posted a review on this blog, sorry guys :_)

My first review in 2015 goes to Matcha Hero Kyoto !! 

It is one of the best Matcha I have ever drink till this date of time :D 

It is located right in front of Ichi Zen. 





They source their Matcha from Marukyu-Koyamaen, Kyoto which is well known for its quality! 






My order : Hot Matcha Latte ! 


Taste so yummy! They have limited drink menu, sorry I forgotten to take picture of it. I must have gotten rusty in blogging :/ 

By the way, they have Matcha ice cream too which I think it looks yummy ! 

For those who love baking, you can buy their Matcha powder to bake Matcha cookies or Matcha cakes. 

It priced around 40g for around RM75- RM79. I know its expensive T.T 



Location : 

Lot6.16.00, Pavillion Kuala Lumpur,168, jalan Bukit Bintang,55100,KL



*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment