Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Korean House Review @ Kota Damansara



At last, I have found a Korean Restaurant that served good food at an affordable price tag!! 

Whenever I think of eating korean food, I know that my purse will bleed.... 

My favourite Korean Restaurant is Bulgogi Brothers but for me at my current financial state is pricey for me ;O




Look at their Special Lunch Set !! 

Is only RM9.90 and it includes a bowl of rice,  a bowl of soup and green tea. 

I will definitely order this again *is a of course thing*






Refillable Banchan !! 

Yummmmy, they were so generous with their banchan :D 


All taste good but just one thing, the Kimchi taste weird ><




Lunch Set-Chicken

With a priced at RM9.9 with a bowl of Korean Grade Rice and soup, you gotta said it is a pretty good deal !

Thumbs Up!!



Spicy Beef Soup- RM15 

As usual, in any Korean Restaurant I have been,when it stated spicy, definitely wasn't spicy for me. 

The amount of beef slices served wasn't much, is RM15 ! can't expect much right? :) 

I like the beef slices, it is tender ! 

Broth taste delicious, mix well with the rice, can become soup rice :D 




On the House, also known as Korean after meal drink! 

Aid digestion especially after a heavy meal. 

It taste like Ginger tea :) 

Seriously, I didn't expected a free drink! 

I have been to several Korean Restaurant, they charged for those "korean after meal" drink!





Overall, we were bloated up from this satisfying meal !

So if you share with a friend, you probably need to pay only RM14 nett each !

Thumbs up again :D



Love, 
Elena




Address :

No. 21-1, Jalan PJU 5/4 Dataran Sunway, 
Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya 47810

Phone Number : 

03-61416118

Opening Hours : 

12pm to 3pm 
6pm to 10:30pm 



No comments:

Post a Comment