Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

My weight lost diary #1




Good Evening everyone :) 


It’s been a long time since I’ve posted any updates. Sorry about that >.< *lazy*

Last summer was a total failure for me. I bought a Celebrity Fitness one month trial pass from Groupon. I went for almost all the classes available in the morning, but I didn’t lose any weight at all! It was depressing for me because I felt that all my effort was wasted. I have no idea what I have done wrongly. I maintained a healthy diet with home cooked food, cutting down on carbs, oily food, etc.


This time, I’ll challenge myself again! I am now officially a Celebrity Fitness member! Besides that, I have enrolled myself in 12 sessions of Personal Training. *fingers crossed*
Hope it works :S

It’s been 4 weeks with Celebrity Fitness and I have successfully lost 1kg so far. *hurray*


Those early morning classes and training paid off! Although it’s just a small figure, I hope to achieve better results in the near future!! I have to keep telling myself to be patient ><

Story of how I have gained so much weight:


The stress and pressure to score well in my final year had lead to my binge eating. During the revision and exam month, I would indulge in what most would consider *unhealthy food* like wantan mee, curry mee, milk tea, pizza, fried chicken and so on. I didn’t regret eating all those food at all because I was so stressed at the time; I couldn’t be bothered much about any other issue such as gaining weight, though I must admit that it was one of the worst eating habits I have ever had.


After my final year was over, I courageously weighed myself and found that I have gained 4kgs!
Omgawwwww…… It’s time to take 3 months off to repair the damage that I have caused my body.


My daily routine for now is heading to the gym every morning. Celebrity Fitness has many awesome classes such as ABT (Abs, Butt and Thighs), Body Combat, Peloton, RPM and many more!


I met lots of wonderful friends in the gym!
Warning: Don’t play around with the aunties in the gym; they’re fit, strong, and tough.
I can’t even compare myself to them; I’m so “soft”

Here is a picture of myself after 4 weeks with Celebrity Fitness :) 

I took this picture while I was in the dressing room ! hehe..







Will keep all of you updated again!

Till then, stay fit and healthy :) 

Here is My weight lost diary #2 if you are interested :) 

Love, 
Elena

1 comment:

  1. Jia you!!! GO GO GO! Looking forward to see those abs and firm thighs ! :P

    ReplyDelete