Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

GO Noodle House @ Jaya One Review


I always looking forward to dine in this restaurant on the weekends. 

The noodle soup is one of the best I have ever eaten before ! 

Is a must to visit !

If you like to add wine into your soup, this is the right place for you :D



(Restaurant sign board) 




As you can see, there is a line up of small wine bottles placed on the shelves. 

You can purchased a 3 years old wine bottle at RM29.90 each for an extra boost on your soup. 

You can either leave the wine bottle on the shelf with your name written on it or bring it home. 


Below is the example : 





Varieties of spices 


I like this chilli sauce very much. Delicious :D 

Warning:super spicy!



Grouper fish slice noodle in Spicy Soup (14.50)

I like the spiciness of the soup!

 Slurping noodle together with the special chilli sauce made me feel thrill ! 

Unfortunately, there is only a few slices of fish.




Pork belly noodle (RM10.90)

Generous amount of pork slices ! 

Delicious soup base! My friend actually drank almost all the soup! 

Although I didn't purchase the wine bottle, to add wine into the soup but I can predict that it would go well with the soup :D 



Overall is a wonderful meal :) 

Can't wait to visit here again!


Address: 

61-P1 The SCHOOL
JAYA One, Jalan Universiti
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Facebook page : Click here!

Love, 
Elena 



*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.






No comments:

Post a Comment