Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Miam Miam @ One Utama Review


Miam Miam were relatively a new restaurant. 






It has a nice decoration and an classic feeling :) 


Their menu were really awesome ! Look at those pictures ! 
The food looks so delicious :P 




Note if you order Souffle you have to wait for 20 minutes ! 
It is freshly Baked :D 



This is Matcha flavour Soufflé-RM16.80
*first time eating Soufflé *
It smell like Chiffon Cake. It taste soft and a bit wet.
Well I couldn't comment much about it as it was my first time eating a Soufflé. 
Overall it was a good experience eating once in my life time. 






French Toast-RM16.80

 I love this French Toast very much. The bread were soft and fluffy. 
Combination of the cream topping and honey syrup with the bread was a BOMB :D

You got to order this ! 

Taste:  7/10 


Damage RM38.98 for two dessert.

Overall the price were relatively on the pricey side but it is a good experience to try some uncommon dessert like Soufflé and eating a yummy French Toast once a blue moon. 


Love, 
Eileen 

*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

2 comments:

  1. Had to comment cos I was there the same day but for lunch! Their caramelized banana pancake and matcha smoothie had me deciding I could die happy, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow :D next visit I shall try that too, thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete