Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Fabula My Collagen Drink Choice

First of all I would to apologise for this late post. Many of you have requested me to update as soon as possible. Here is it :)



Well after much consideration, I choose Fabula brand,  Fat Burning Collagen Max.

A few reasons,
- It is made in Japan ( which I trust fully on its quality)

- Contain Garcinia Cambogia Extract ( Which according to Dr Oz, it helps to burn fat in our body)

- Sasa was having promotion Buy 2 free One ( A good bargain especially for the quality you get) xD

- Usual Collagen brand only contain about 5000mg of Collagen peptide, this one gives 9000mg thus pricing wise much steeper.




A drink to start your morning :) 






            A few info on some Nutrition Facts : 





Drink Every 3 days (was quite confuse with this actually) 

It mean on the 3rd day drink the collagen. 

I usually drink in the morning with an empty stomach because it was believe that it is easier for absorption. 

Important note : Most collagen brands require you to drink daily for a week for the start of your collagen intake. Fabula brand doesn't need it. 



Summary: 


 I can't seems to see there is any fat burning result with this collagen ><

I have tried it for a few months and stop for 2 months in between and now I am starting it over again. 

Here is my story....

 I started to take these collagen during my summer break 2013 (August onwards). Result, my skin indeed does feel brighter and more plump up. I was overall happy with the result.

After taking it for few months, I decided to stop it because I am having too much stress in my studies and I felt my body can't seems to absorb these collagen well. So it is better to stop than not to waste. 

After I have finished my final semester exam, I indeed develop a lot of pimples on my right face >< 
Thus, I decided to take collagen again to see whether it could help to salvage my pimple and it works!

For me it takes about 2 months to see the effect


Before Picture :  





After Picture : 

My pimples is recovering ! 




Verdict : 


It depends on your overall body ability whether how much can it absorb. 

For example : For my mum, her body takes about 6 months to see the effect. 

In my opinion this is like an long-term investment, whether or not that you are willing to pour in your effort and money onto it. 

For those who are interested, I would tell you that you will need lots of patience.
 You know your own body best, set a trial period for yourself. 

If it does work for you, continue to drink collagen. 

If you have been drinking for a year and no result, I would suggest you to stop it and try other ways.


Love, 
Elena  


*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.





No comments:

Post a Comment