Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cambodia Trip : Day 3



This is my third day in Siem Reap, Cambodia ! 

Getting a bit exhausted from the heat :( 



Morning breakfast ! 

Is important to eat lots of fruits because it can help you with digestion, especially banana :) 


After breakfast we walk to Sister Strey Coffee house for Brunch and Coffee ! 

This Coffee house is also helping underprivileged teenagers to get out of poverty. 
  

Lunch Menu 

You can rent Bicycle from them for only 2 dollar a day :) 




All Day Breakfast Menu 



Coffee Menu 


Here is what we ordered : 


Stuffed French Toast at 4 dollar 

It was lovely :D 



Chicken Caesar Burger at 6 dollar 

Tasty ! the grilled chicken taste good :) 


Next is drinks : 


Mango Smoothies at 2.75 dollar 

I think they put yogurt inside, taste like Mango Lasi :) 



Coffee Smoothie at 2.75 dollar 

Nice :) 


For dinner, we head to Apsara theatre for buffet dinner at 12 dollar.

This is the place where you can eat and watch live show. 







Overall, I dont understand a single thing about the show. There is only a brief introduction on what happening but no continuous explanation of what is going on. I felt confuse during the show. 

The food wise, is just ok, nothing special to talk about. 

I will not recommend you to go for this. 

It was a waste for money for me :( 




Around 11pm, we hop a hotel bus to Phnom Penh about 8 hours journey  :D

Hotel bus is where you can sleep on the bus ! Yes, laying flat *comfortable* 

It was a thrilling experience for me because I haven't been to any bus that I can literally lay flat !

It cost only 12 dollar ! 





All hotel bus is double decker

I would suggest you to request the lower decker for a more comfortable sleep. 

The road to Phnom Penh is rocky and uneven, lower decker reduce some of the discomfort.




This is what it looks like in a hotel bus !



No comments:

Post a Comment