Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Kenko Reflexology & Fish Spa @ Pavilion Review




Merry Christmas Everyone !! Hope you all are doing well  :)  

Today I am going to review my experience about Fish Spa @ Kenko Reflexology & Fish Spa.

The Fish is known as Doctor Fish, a fish species named Garra rufa. This fish will slough off your dead skin  :) 

Thanks to the creation of Groupon, where you can get crazy discount..mostly half price *woots*

My Fish Spa only cost RM18 instead of RM38. 




Here is the entrance of Kenko Reflexology & Fish Spa located @ Pavilion  




Well...There is a glimpse in my thought that there might be a piranha in that Big Fish Tank. 

I don't think Piranha only eat dead skin...Piranha eat human flesh *err..* 




There is a place for you to put your shoes :) 




You got to wash your feet first.. The fish hates stinky feet :P 





Just kidding.... washing your feet is for hygienic purposes !! :) 


Important notices ! 




While I was standing taking pictures, the fishes somehow sense me and come swimming towards me.. *creepy* 





Nom..nom.... Fish start tickling all over my feet >< 

I keep laughing all the way.... it just too ticklish for me hahaha... 

This side of the fish were all smaller fishes 





This side, the fishes were much larger. 

The fishes here were very hard working, my two feet were covered with fishes after a few minutes.



Tissue were provided for you to wipe your wet feet after the end of your treatment :) 



Overall verdict : 

Experience : 10/10
Value: 3/10 

I cannot feel any difference of before and after on my foot. Perhaps maybe you have to do more than ones. But overall I enjoy myself very much. I will definitely encourage my friends to go for it ! Is an enjoyable experience to see your friends all get ticklish.. hahaha

Details : Facebook - Kenko Fish Spa

Address for Kenko Reflexology & Fish Spa :  Pavilion, Lot No : 5.01.09 Level 5 











No comments:

Post a Comment