Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Before Travelling : Packing Essential Medication

Will be off to somewhere Green and Mountainous *Mother Nature Calling for me*

Travelling is Fun but there is two things I dislike the most which is Packing time and Unpacking time :(
Each time after a long trip with my parents, my house compound will somehow look like we are operating an *illegal laundry business.*
There is just too many rounds of washing and Hanging to be done !


Okay, come back to the Main Topic. I noticed people tends to think bringing medication is sort of unnecessary things to do. Hey !! To those People who think that, you gotta regret it *Flag Red Sign*
You might get responses like "short trip only la" or "if need I go nearby pharmacy buy"
To me getting prepared is better than not prepared at all.
Note that there would be a chance that the local pharmacy might not have the specific medication that you usually used.

So far these are my Essential Must Bring Medication for both Long Trip and Short Trip.
Just 4 Medication and you are ready for any Emergency during your Trip. Simple and Easy !



Panadol ActiFast type essential for a rapid relief for fever, headache, migraine, cold and flue. It absorbed twice as fast as the regular Panadol. You don't want to miss out anything while others are enjoying right? pff... no way!!




Recently just discovered this good stuff, Seirogan pill (正露丸) It was invented during the WW2 for the Japanese Army. To find toilet in an unknown Foreign Place is a torture !!!  Especially when you want the urge to S$%T :/ when you have a terrible diarrhoea. This pill works like Magic for your stomach!

Taken from Wikipedia :

Seriogan is touted to be effective in the following:
  1. Treating and allaying stomach achesdiarrhea, diarrhea due to digestive disorders, food poisoning, vomiting, water cotamination (Montezuma's revenge), runny bowels warning of diarrhea, soft stool.
  2. Regulating stomach and intestines condition.
  3. Pulpitis-caused tooth cavity aches.[7]

To me this work like an All in One Stomach Magic Pill !! Totally Fit my Travelling Emergency! 



AXE Brand Medicated Oil  a.k.a  Minyak Cap Kapak 
 
I used it whenever I felt bloated or indigestion after meal. When Good Food comes by I tends to eat lots of it as I have the concept that I would never get the chance to eat again! >< 
With a small amount of oil spread on my tummy, it gives a warm feeling which help to relieve the pain, thumbs up on this product ;) 

Taken From its Product Website : 

It is mild yet suitable for use by both adults and children for relief of giddiness, headaches, travel sickness, stomach-ache, insect bites, rheumatic pain, muscular pain, blocked nose and cold. 

Yet, another all in one Medicine! 





BlackMores Travel Calm Ginger 
I haven't personally tried this product yet. Recently meet a friend from my gym class, it was really kind of her to give me a full strip for me to try. According to her, this product had greatly help her to Relieve Nausea, Sea Sickness and Motion Sickness. Sadly, is not available in Malaysia, unless you get it from nearby country such Singapore or Australia. 


I managed to narrow down to 4 Essential Medication for Travelling Emergency. 
The first 3 Medications can be easily purchased in any local pharmacy in Malaysia.
I Promise you that you won't regret it *wink* 

Have a safe trip ! 
Better Safe then Sorry ! 

Eileen.


2 comments:

  1. I hate packing and unpacking too! and yes my lawn also looks like a illegal laundry business after a trip haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At that moment, I wish I have a dryer, easier and faster :D
      If rains for days, it could be a nightmare *indoor laundry* !!

      Delete