Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Delicious @ One Utama Review



Is been a long time since I have visited Delicious @ One Utama.  

I just realised the deco were quite different than my last visit. 

It looks less colourful more oaky..... 






Chocolicious  Pudding - RM 14.9

Nice combination with the warm chocolate fillings with sweet vanilla Ice Cream. 
I like it :) 

Taste : 6.7/10


Carrot Cake - RM 12.9

This is Delicious !! The Layer Cream Cheese were nice with the raisin and carrot taste. 

Taste : 7/10 


Strawberry Cheesecake 

This is disappointing :( 

The Cheese were taste rather very milky. 
 The Strawberry liquid weren't nice, too sourish for my liking.  


Overall : I will definitely come back for their Carrot Cake and Chocolate Pudding :D 

For more information : 

Website: Delicious
Facebook : Delicious

Best Regards, 
Eileen 

*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment